This process is for the academic-year high school; please click here if you are interested in our summer programs.
- Application for Admission. Go to the online application portal
- $60 non-refundable application fee ($100 for international applicants). Online payment accepted through the application form; check or money order also accepted.
- Official school transcripts from the last three years. (International students must provide a translated transcript.)
- Essay included in the application, or upload a graded paper.
- Recommendation of school principal/head or guidance counselor. The Recommendation Form can be downloaded or sent electronically through the online application. Please be prepared to provide the email address of your recommender.
- Recommendation of an adult, non-family member. Recommendation form can be downloaded or sent electronically through the online application.
- All programs require additional materials such as an Audition or Portfolio. Please follow this link for audition/portfolio requirements and instructions.
- If you are applying for financial aid, a complete TADS application for Financial Aid and 2013 Federal Income Tax Return. Follow this link for detailed financial aid information and instructions.
- Results of standardized testing, e.g. PSAT, SAT, SSAT, SLEP, TOEFL, state or district tests, etc.