1) Application for Admission. Go to the online application portal. The online application includes submission of the following:
- $60 non-refundable application fee ($100 for international applicants).
- Current school transcripts covering the last three years. (International students must provide a translated transcript.)
- Essay. Essay should be approximately 500 words long.
- Online recommendation of school principal/head or guidance counselor. For students with a non-traditional school background, please submit an additional recommendation from an adult non-family member. in lieu of the principal or guidance counselor. This recommendation should speak to the students citizenship qualities.
- Online recommendation of an adult, non-family member.
- OPTIONAL results of standardized testing, e.g. PSAT, SAT, SSAT, SLEP, TOEFL, state or district tests, etc.
2) Audition or portfolio. Please follow this link for audition/portfolio requirements and instructions.
3) Application for Financial Aid. If you are applying for financial aid, a completed FAST application for Financial Aid and Federal Income Tax Return must be submitted concurrently with your application for admission. Follow this link for detailed financial aid information and instructions.
Decision Period and Deadlines
Admission and financial aid decisions are issued simultaneously. If you are applying for financial aid, the application for financial aid must be submitted concurrently with the application for admission. See our financial aid page for details.
- December 1 - Early Action Deadline. Completed applications for admission received by this date will be given priority consideration. Early action admission and financial aid decisions will be issued via email on December 19. Accepted students will be asked to make an enrollment commitment by January 15.
- March 1 - Regular Decision Deadline. Applicants who complete their applications by this date will receive admission and financial aid decisions via email on March 30. Accepted students will be asked to make an enrollment commitment by May 5.
- Late Application. It is strongly recommended that applicants apply before March 1. If space is available, applicants will receive admission and financial aid decisions within 3 weeks of completing an application, and will be asked to make an enrollment commitment within two weeks of the decision.
Please contact the Office of Admission at 231.276.7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.