Interlochen values its International population and strives to both educate and learn from our diverse student population blending cultures artistically and educationally into our program.
The process of applying to the Academy is slightly different for International Students. The following are exceptions to the regular application process and requirements:
- English Proficiency Testing (TOEFL or IELTS) exam is required for all non-native English speakers. There is no minimum score required for admission.
- We require a translated transcript.
- All application materials must be translated; please state whether the translation was done by the applicant or a second party.
- International Students who enroll are required to pay a $550 International Student Fee in addition to tuition.
- All students must have an English-speaking contact.
For more information about the admissions process, please contact the Admissions Office at 800.681.5912 (or 231.276.7472), or at email@example.com.