Interlochen values its International population and strives to both educate and learn from our diverse student population blending cultures artistically and educationally into our program.
Submitting an Application:
International Students must submit all requirements listed in the application process as well as the following:
- English Proficiency Testing (TOEFL or IELTS) exam is required for all non-native English speakers. There is no minimum score required for admission.
- All submitted application materials must be translated, including transcript.
- There are supplemental fees that international students are required to pay. Please consult our Cost of Attendance guide.
- All international students must have a designated English-speaking contact.
- Non-native English speakers will be required to attend the English as a Second Language Orientation Program and take a placement exam to identify placement in English as a Second Language Curriculum.
For more information about the admissions process, please contact the Admissions Office at 800.681.5912 (or 231.276.7472), or at firstname.lastname@example.org.