Interlochen values its International population and strives to both educate and learn from our diverse student population blending cultures artistically and educationally into our program.
- English Proficiency Testing results are required to be submitted from all non-native English speakers. There is no minimum score required for admission. We accept the following test results:
- IELTS (Official score should be mailed to admission office)
- TOEFL (Test results must come directly from the testing organization. Interlochen Arts Academy Test Code: 8572 )
- All submitted application materials must be translated, including transcript.
- There are supplemental fees that international students are required to pay. Please consult our Cost of Attendance guide.
- All international students must have a designated English-speaking contact.
- Upon review of incoming DuoLingo, IELTS, or TOEFL results, some students may be required to attend our English as a Second Language Orientation Program (August 2019).
- All non-native English speakers will be required to take a placement exam upon arrival to campus to identify applicable placement in our English as a Second Language Curriculum.
For more information about the admissions process, please contact the Admissions Office 800.681.5912 (toll-free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.